Translate

Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday 13th 06.13.2022

            Does Monday 13th have the same influence on people as Friday 13th? Probably not, but it does mean that I may be on my knees a little more than usual today. I do need to attack the new jasmine patch and remove as many weeds as possible. It will be difficult as I will need to be on my knees, and at the same time, not on the jasmine plants. This will need to be done early as it is supposed to be over 100 again today.

            The weather fellow said we broke a record yesterday for the highest temp. He said the 120 years ole record was broken yesterday with 103 temp.

            We went to a memorial yesterday afternoon for a neighbor’s daughter who had passed away. Several friends and family made comments, and they were very interesting.

            Later in the afternoon we washed the dog, then we needed a break so we sat outside in the heat, with a cold drink, and a fan blowing on our backs.

            I have a couple photos; the first one is of a very odd plant that is in our back yard, it is a “Scoop Ivy”. Do not ask me about that plant, ask my favorite wife, she is in charge of plants.



            The second photo has some pink in it.

            Well, I need to get started on my work, first I will see if I can find some black berries to harvest, then where are my knee pads and then get on my knees and pray that I will be able to get back up.

Work for your lunch!

Senior person who hopes he gets a lunch, Don the Ford

No comments: