Translate

Friday, June 3, 2022

It didn't happen 06.02.2022

 

            I can see you are wondering what was it that did not happen. I suggest you read yesterday’s article, for some insight into this matter.

            As to a different matter; I forgot, and then I had to rush, but I was able to deliver!

            One might ask, “what could the Don have forgotten”, well I can splain to you, Lucy. I was sitting here at the Ford’s ole desk reading the bible, yes, I read the bible every day. I just happened to look at the clock when it came to me, my favorite wife has an eye doctor appointment in 16 minutes! I had totally forgotten. I jumped up from my desk, sprinted to the front room, shouted at my wife, “we are going to be late, let’s go”!

            We both sprinted to the Ford’s ole Chevy and headed out. There are 9 stop lights between our homestead and the doctor’s office, 6 of them caused us to stop. The clock ticked on and as we became close to the office, I told my first wife that I would drop her off at the door and she could sprint into the building while I was parking the vehicle.

            Arriving inside the office area she had to wait in line behind another person before she could check in. After check in, we found a seat, wow I was able to deliver her without any problems. Then we waited another 15 minutes before she could be seen. Hurry up and wait!

            Note; while we were waiting, they brought in, a person who was wearing an orange jump suit, he was handcuffed, and he had chains on his ankles too. There were two armed guards with him.

            Topic change; I am hoping I have the energy to clean this office area today. It is to be a slightly cooler day, and it is sprinkling rain this morning. In cleaning the ole office, I basically remove everything, wipe everything in the office down, mop the floor, then wipe down all the items that were removed before they are returned to the ole office. It is a strenuous task. 

            I just returned from getting us a burrito, and now I might need a cup of coffee.

            What? Yes, you are correct, it did not happen this morning and I am glad.

Remember your appointments!

Senior retired person who is getting ready to clean the ole office, Don the Ford

No comments: