Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Good morning 06.22.2022

            It is a good morning, and I am writing this in the morning, I have no idea when you might read this, so I will say, “Good day”!

            Since no one has asked, allow me to update you as to this morning’s activities. I have driven the Ford’s ole Chevy to get a cup of coffee and a burrito. I have eaten the burrito and am in the process of drinking my coffee.            What? You want to know if that’s all the Don has done this morning, the rest of my morning activities are none of your business, how do you like that?

            As I was a motivating over the hill,

I saw Maybelline in a Coop Deville, wait a minute, that is not true, I did see a woman in the vehicle next to me at a stop light and her face caught my attention. Facial expressions make lots of statements, as an example, a smile can say you are happy, without you saying a word. The expression on this person’s face was zero. She wasn’t happy, or sad, she did not appear to be upset. She had the most blank expression that I have ever seen. I have no idea where her mind was, and her face was not telling anything. Body language tells a lot, and she was telling me, “My mind is in neutral. She needed someone to say good morning to brighten her day, or she could have turned the radio on and listened to some happy music.

Topic swap, I need to water the flowers in the flowerpots out in the front yard, as soon as I get some shade, I had already watered outback before I went to get the coffee and burrito, but I did not want to let that one person know, he always asks questions. I have two photos from this morning, one of a rose trying to hide, and one of the sunflower growing in the #2 berry bed.



                  

I have a few small projects to do today, nothing that requires too much work. To be honest, I just do not like working out in the extreme heat. 

My present wife and I did do the dog wash yesterday, I was surprised a little bit. As usual I set the two benches facing each other about 4-feet apart, the CEO sits on one while I sit on the other and then we get the Tres to get in between us for his wash down.

Well, yesterday I set the two benches up, and before we could sit down the Tres walked in between them, indicating he was ready for his cool shower. When I started to spray him my first wife said that water is hot. Yep, the hose had been laying in the sun and the water was very hot. I sprayed the water out of the hose until it cooled down. Now here at the homestead, this time of the year, cool water just means it isn’t hot. Cool water comes from the fridge, not out of a faucet.

I need to do some weed eating out back, areas where Alex did not get to with the mower last week. I have reviewed the front yard and I do not think I will need to mow again until the middle of next week.

Well, there seems to be enough shade in the front yard, so I better get out there and water the flowers. Hope you have a nice day!

Flower hydrator, the Don!

Senior retired person who needs a nap, Don the Ford

No comments: