Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Record broke 06.12.2022

            If you live here in Central Texas, you already know we broke the ole temperature record yesterday, the new record is 104. It was so hot that my favorite wife and I did not sit outside yesterday afternoon. Yep, we stayed inside and enjoyed the air-conditioning.

            I do not have plans to do much outside today, I have already picked the black berries. Note; I did notice a mocking bird picking at the black berries yesterday. The birds and or bugs get their fair share of the berries. Speaking of the berries, I do need to water the berries today and in doing so, I will be allowed to water the flowers.

            Thinking about water, we need to wash the dog sometime today.

            The new jasmine needs to have weeds pulled, but it is difficult to do without getting on the jasmine plants. the sun is shining on the jasmine right now, and later, when it is in the shade, it will be too hot.

            I do have a selfie showing my recent haircut, yep, the lady cut the hair short, and I like it.


 

            Sorry I do not have any more input for you, hope you have a restful day.

Short hair is cooler!

Senior cool retired person, Don the Ford

No comments: