Translate

Friday, June 17, 2022

Supervised 06.17.2022

            Who supervised what? That is a good question, and as we all know, my favorite wife supervises me, “all the time”! Yesterday, I was allowed to do some supervision. Yep, I supervised Alex, our favorite grandson as he mowed the yards. I am happy to say he did a good job. I did some trimming with the weed eater, as he had never worked with one of them. Later in the day Alex did get a little time using the string trimmer. We will get him more involved with the string trimmer as the summer progresses.

            Alex will be away at scout camp next week, so I am attempting to engage Gabi into the mowing process. She has not yet consented, but I will keep working on her.

            I did get all the flowers in flowerpots watered yesterday; I even watered the berry beds. The black berries are still producing, but not as much now, as in the beginning.

            As we were sitting outside during the hot afternoon, we noticed that the pecan tree is producing some pecans. We hope that there will be some pecans inside the shells this year. Last year, there was several pecans and almost everyone had nothing inside. I have threatened to cut the tree down if it doesn’t produce, sometimes a threat works. Photo of new pecans to follow.


            What are my plans for today, I have very few plans, but I will list them? Go and get a breakfast burrito, go and pick up some shirts at the laundry, maybe get a cup of coffee at the star place, rest!

            Have a safe and fun day!

 

Be kind to all!

Senior ole retired person, who was kinda nice one time in the past, Don the Ford

 

No comments: