Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Made it to Saturday 06.18.2022

            Well, I came in here to the puter room at 8:15am. Why did the Don feel the need to point out the exact time he made it into the puter room? This was done in an effort to enlighten you, the reading public, and that one other person, as to the accomplishments of the Don, prior to 8:15 on this soon to be hot Saturday morning.

            The Don was able to drag is ole senior body out of the Ford’s ole bed and make his way into the kitchen where he procured a cup of coffee. He allowed himself to sit on the Ford’s ole recliner while he ingested the cup of coffee and pretended to watch the so-called news.

            After the cup of coffee was depleted, the Don proceeded out into the back 40 where he watered all the plants in pots, (except for three plants, he had been instructed by the CEO to water the cacti every other time). He then proceeds to water the black berries and two flower beds.

After all that strenuous work, the Don returned to the homestead where he acquired the small basket that he uses when picking black berries, he also grabbed a cane. He then staggered back out into the back 40 hoping to pick some black berries. At the number three berry bed, there is a bird house. I have notice that there are sounds of baby birds coming from the bird house. As I was picking the berries this morning one of the parent birds buzzed my head, warning me to get away.

After completing the berry picking and returning to the homestead, I was then allowed to go out front and water all the plants in pots along with the new jasmine bed. During this process the ole hose sprang a leak. Now we need a 50-foot hose, a 20-foot hose, and a 5-foot hose. Wow, we can’t afford gas, and now we need hoses, I guess I will need to get a job.

Topic alteration: the other day Alex and I was out in the back yard when a bald eagle flew under the tree and then up and over the neighbors’ trees. Alex said it was a bald eagle and I believe him. There are hawks and eagles in this area. This morning I saw an eagle floating around, it was too far away to see if it was bald, but I know it was an eagle. Photo to follow.

            Yesterday afternoon as I sat outside, I noticed a cloud that could have brought rain, but it didn’t. I like clouds, so there is a photo to follow. 


            As one should be able to see, I didn’t have a thing to do this morning before coming into the ford’s ole puter room at 8:15.

May your day be as restful as the start of mine. 

 

Nothing to do all day!

Senior retired person who has worked too hard this morning, Don the Ford

No comments: