Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2022

May get help 06.09.2022

            I have a small scrap wood project for today, and I may get help from my favorite grandson, “Alex”. Alex is almost always willing to teach me, the things he has learned in the Scouts.

            The project is to put a couple boards onto a roller bed that I had purchased at the Harbor store yesterday, photo of roller, a couple scrap boards, and a plane.


            This project will require us to measure the area to be covered, mark the boards, cut the boards, and then remove some of the wood from the side of one of the boards using the plane, in order to get the two boards to fit into the opening. We will then need to attach the boards to the roller bed with screws or glue.

I hope to supervise said project and have my favorite grandson to do all I mean most of the work.

Before that one person asked, yes there are other tools that will be used I just did not put them in the photo. Yes, we will do the work in the back yard on the outdoor work bench. That way we do not need to sweep the garage floor after the work.

Topic change; as I was relaxing yesterday afternoon during happy hour, I noticed some blooming plants that were above my head. What could these be I wondered? Are the berries poison, should I try one to see if they are sweet?  I guess they may be just another plant trying to improve my day, by blooming around where I sit? You can decide.     

                       



I will stop now and probably go harvest some black berries.

Allow others to work!

Senior person who is willing to allow others, Don the Ford

No comments: