Translate

Monday, June 27, 2022

Another day 06.27.2022

            Another day without a dollar, what can I say, ole retired people need money.

            I haven’t much to talk about today, but I do have a comment from the bible.

JOHN 21:18

Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to gird yourself, and walk wherever you wished; but when you grow ole, you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will gird you, and bring you where you do not wish to go.”

JOHN 21:18

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, when thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

Two different ways of saying the same thing. Now we know that even in the Bible old people basically are taken care of and also taken places they don’t want to go.

Any thoughts on that?

 

Topic change: Alex is here today, and I will get him to mow the front yard for me. I will need to go get Gabi before lunch and hopefully I will get a couple naps in during the day.

            For that one person, I did go get a breakfast burrito this morning, and I have watered all the flowers front and back.

            I have a photo of Tres taking it easy on the couch, Sunday, day of rest.


           

Taken where they don’t want to go!

Senior ole person who don’t want to go, where he doesn’t’ want to go, Don the Ford

No comments: