Translate

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday 06.21.2022

            Spring has sprung, fall has fell, summer is here, and its hotter than, well it is hot!

            We have officially moved into the summer season. I hope that it doesn’t get any hotter than it has been, if it does, we will all need to just stay inside. As I understand it, the days will get shorter now, so that means winter must be coming!

            Plans for today, not a lot of anything. I will need to go pick my granddaughter up in a couple hours, but other than that just sit around, and be in my wife’s way all day.

            I needed a short hose for the back 40, as the short hose I had been using was leaking. I guess I should explain before that one person asks a question.

I have a 100-foot hose connected to the faucet at the back of the Ford’s ole homestead. A 100-foot hose will not allow me to water the #2 black berry bed. A 100-foot hose gets me to one end of the #2 bed, but not to the entire bed, so an additional short hose (20 feet) gets me to the entire bed.

I had a piece of old hose that was missing an end, so I decided to get a coupling from the hardware store which I could attach to the ole hose making it usable. I went to the hardware store where I found the connector and it was $8.00 not including tax. I then found a 15-foot hose for $11.00, which I would not need to repair. I bought the 15-foot hose, and now I can water the #2 bed again.

I will go out and check the black berries this morning, but I do not expect to find many.

            Hope you have something to do today, that is not outside in the heat.  

Have a safe and blessed day!

Senior ole person who need something to eat for breakfast, Don the Ford

           

No comments: