Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2022

What's happening 06.04.2022

            The title line asks, “what’s happening?” Well, right now I am entering this data into this ole computer keyboard, hopefully creating a soon to be, almost professionally created article. Now before anyone says it, one needs to be paid before considering them to be a pro, and I am not paid. 

            Let me bring you up to date on happenings at the Ford homestead. At 6:30 I was out picking black berries, and there were a few mosquitos assaulting me. I got about a quart of berries again today. I have a photo of a sun flower, the sun was not shining at the time of the photo, and the sun flower is growing in the black berry bed number 2. At the top it is difficult to see but there is either more leaves coming out or possibly more than one sunflower bloom. The close up doesn’t help much.



    After finishing that task, I then flopped and rolled around on the bed per the doctors’ instructions. I have followed those same instructions a few years ago, when I was having a problem with Vertigo. It seems as if I am having a little problem with it again so I went to the doctor. 

After all the rolling around on the bed, (by the way, my favorite wife was in the other room while I was rolling), she allowed me to go and spend my money on a breakfast burrito, and now I am back here entering data.

I need to mow the yard today if my ole senior body will cooperate. I guess I could call Alex and see if he would come over and do the mowing, but I would still need to do the trimming. I don’t like trimming!

I do have another photo showing the magnificent talent of the Don. In the photo we will see a handmade set of dominos. I made these several years ago, and yes, they were made from left over wood. I assume, a handmade set as we see below, can’t be worth more than a couple thousand dollars.


            Bids of less than $2,500 will not be accepted. Payments must be in cash or cashier’s checks.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, I need to get started at today’s work.

 

Mow, trim, rest!

Senior ole retired person who is better at resting than he is at mowing, Don the Ford

No comments: