Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2022

I did what? 03.24.2022

            Heck, it is even difficult for me to believe, but I did throw some things away, and straighten up some items. I keep paperwork on anything we buy, and I never throw the ole paperwork away. I keep these papers in a tote, so I retrieved the tote and went through all the papers. Anything that I no longer have, and things I do not need the paperwork for, I tossed out. I got rid of about half of the paperwork.

            I found the paperwork on the mowers and the generator, now I know I need 4 quarts of oil, to get them ready for another year of work.   Their work, not me!

            After the paperwork, I decided to see if I could straighten up some items in the garage. I got started and was doing a good job of putting things in their place, some were taken to the shed, when my spouse arrived home. She joined the effort and made a bunch of changes. At the completion of the session (session being work period) my favorite spouse noted that, my shelves look better, hers does not. We did not work on her shelves, yet.

            We have had a couple windy days of late, which encouraged me to fly the flag yesterday.

You bet I have a photo.

 


  
           It was a very nice day, lots of sunshine and the temp was in the upper 60s.

What? I show this photo of the American flag flying in the breeze, and what you want to know is, why the Ford’s ole Chevy has the door open? I should delete your name from this mailing list. You could have at least commented on the time out chair. I am so upset; I am going to stop and go in the TV room and cry! The reason it was open is.

Because I want it open!

Senior ole person who gets no respect, Don the Ford

No comments: