Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March has started 03.01.2022

            This morning, as we marched out the front door to procure the so-called newspaper, I noticed that the lawn sprinklers had been operating. Now, the day before, (for that one person that is yesterday) I had run the lawn sprinkler system in the manual mode, with the time for each system to operate at about half the normal time. I was wanting some moister on the lawn and in the Jasmin.

            Being an ole senior person, you know, one of those ole people who don't know what day it is without looking at a calendar, I left the system control in the manual mode. The system will operate on schedule, in the manual or automatic mode. Tuesday morning at 4:00 is a scheduled watering time, our yard is nicely watered.

             I must have had water on the brain yesterday, I also watered the black berry beds and the flowers in the hot house. When I opened the door to the hot house the sun was shining, and I checked the thermometer which is inside, and it read 110 degrees.

            Let's see, where was I, oh I remember, as we marched outside to get the so-called newspaper, we noticed that the paper was not there, darn it! Then, around the corner came a vehicle which I recognized as our paper delivery person, aka paper boy. Well, he is a fellow so I guess I can refer to him as a boy. Tres did pick up the paper and take it into the homestead.

            Anyway, as he drove by, he tossed the paper out of his window, and I heard him say, "Good Morning".

            Topic change; I did ask my cell phone when the average last day for a freeze here in the Hewitt area is, and it told me March 15th. Now that don't mean it will not freeze after that date, but it is a good date to start thinking about spring and outside work. There seems to be plenty of that outside work.

            This ole retired senior person needs a cup of coffee, so I will leave you now. 😊

 

Fill your day with kindness!

Senior retired person who is kinda nice, sometimes, Don the Ford

No comments: