Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Spring break rain 03.08.2022

            As some of you know, we have an electric bike, I need to teach my first wife how to ride it. Being a senior retired person on a fixed income, if we purchase gas for the vehicle, will we be able to have food? If we don't purchase gas for the vehicle, how will we be able to get food?

            Now the electric bike has a basket on the front, and we could carry only a small amount. Gas for the vehicle, or eat food. Yes, I could walk to the stores for food, I could pull the ole red wagon with me. I estimate that I could get to one store about 1.5 hours, that is walking one way. The other store we use for food is even further away.

            I guess even you real people have a problem with the price of gas. 😐

            It is raining this morning, not a lot of rain yet, just a small amount. We do need one of those ole Missouri rains, you know, slow and easy rain all day, with no run off.

            After checking on and feeding the animals this morning, I decided to stop by a new café here in Hewitt, the name is like a flower, and I was going to get a couple breakfast tacos, but being an ole senior person I asked for a couple breakfast burritos. The burritos were good and I did not get in trouble from my first wife, thankfully, she was ok with the burrito. I also purchased a cup of coffee for 99 cents. The coffee was as good, larger, and less expensive than the coffee at the star coffee place. 😊

            The new store opens tomorrow here in Hewitt, I have saved up almost $3.00 for this grand opening! 😊 Don't tell my wife that I have all that money, she might want to spend it on something that I don't want.

            For that one person, and we do know who you are, this weekend, day light saving time begins. Since it is almost spring time, we spring forward in time. That means set your clocks ahead one hour. I guess it is a good thing I explain all this to the reading public, the so-called news, has only been talking about the invasion of Ukraine, and the increasing price of gas.

            Keep reading my posting, as I will not follow their stories, I will just write about things that you are interested in, me and sometimes Tres!

That is, it for now, I will attempt to write to you later, and make your life wonder filled!

 

Eat or gas, you choose!

Senior retired person who enjoys the rain, Don the Ford

No comments: