Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Passed us by 03.22.2022

            There were storms all around yesterday afternoon and night, luckily, they missed us, but they did damage elsewhere. As of now I am told, “no one was killed in the storms last night”. Now was it luck, or was it prayer? I am voting for prayer. “All things are possible if you believe, and praying for help, says you believe.”           That is the sermon for the day.

            We had winds and rain which seem excessive at times last evening. This morning I checked the rain gage and it has only a little over ½ inch, it seemed as if there was more than that during the storm. While the rain was falling, we had water standing in the back 40, this morning it had all soaked in the dry ground. We needed the rain but not the storms.

            A neighbor allowed me to park my truck under his covered area, in an effort to avoid hail. Nice neighbors, we have them!

            I need to get ready to take the kids to school, so I got to go!

 

Wet ground, nice!

 

Senior ole person who believes, Don the Ford  

No comments: