Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Something different 03.26.2022

 

            I wish I had something different to present today but I don't, so I suggest that you stop looking at the posting and go do something fun, or productive, maybe something interesting, just go do something!

            Why are you still here? Just stop acting as if you are reading this and go!

 

            Ok, now everyone has left except you, so the rest of this particular posting is written only to you. Yep, today you are the one😊 In truth, I am glad we got rid of the rest of the reading public, we both know, they are kind of uppity!

            Let's get to it, I did not do much yesterday, I did get the roundup and spray the area of the new flower bed. I hope I had enough, as it ran out just as I was finishing. The round up was old and may not be affective, I hope I don't need to purchase more.

            A friend who lives a couple houses down the street, asked if I could help him, he needed to get the fiberglass cover back on his pickup bed. We were able to bring it from the shed in his back yard and put it on the truck without damaging it.

            Back at home, I did carry the two wooden trellises to the back 40, where I positioned them at the two rose bushes. I asked my favorite wife to give me some advice as to how to finish the project. I am going to get out there this morning and attempt to complete the project before the sun gets overhead.

            I also moved some items around in the Ford's ole shed, and I swept the grass clippings out of the shed. Some of the clippings get blown in while I am mowing, I sometimes do not shut the door, other clippings fall off the mower as it is stored there.

            I decided to give the birds some water, as the bird bath was empty, and the dog water bucket was also filled. Even though I did not want to, I did water the 3 black berry beds. Bed number two looks the best with a considerable amount of green, Bed three is showing a fair amount of green, and bed one has some green, but not a lot. I did get the flower beds out back watered.

            I did not get to pick Alex up from school yesterday, his mother was off work and she picked him up.

            An odd thing happened yesterday, we received a package that I had ordered, and it was addressed to, Donna Ray, not Donald Ray. Inside the package was a, "Credentials of Ministry". As soon as I seen the name on the address I wondered if the credentials were also addressed to Donna. Opening the envelope, I found that the credentials had my name on them.

            9 years ago, I went on line and registered, but I did not order the credentials until now. 

            The other day while talking with my first wife about Alex thinking that I have did a lot of things during my life, she noted that I should get the credentials and then tell Alex, that would be one more thing the silly grandpa has done. I have not yet told him about this.

            To end yesterday out, my favorite spouse and I sat outside enjoying the nice weather, and a cold drink, or two. A friend who was out riding her bike stopped and we enjoyed some interesting conversation.

            Now only you have read this, and the other readers who stopped reading have no idea what this ole senior person did yesterday. I suggest that you do not tell them about this posting, they might know that you are my favorite of the reading public!

 

You are my favorite!

Senior ole person who has a favorite, Don the Ford

No comments: