Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

It rained, but no storm 03.30.2022

            We are now receiving some needed rain, and we are happy that we did not get any storms. I do not know how much rain we have received, but any rain is now appreciated. Maybe the rain will slow down or help stop the brush fires.

            Today I get to take Charlie to the vet, wow that is fun. He only needs to get a couple shots, so it should not be too expensive.

            Heck, I might even get my hair cut today after taking the cat to the vet.

            Speaking of expenses, we had some work done yesterday, which cost this ole retired person who is on a fixed income, to spend his entire $5.00 stipend. We may not be able to afford food for the next month or so. The air conditioner stopped working, due to a sump pump malfunction. This repairman did an excellent job, and yes, we would recommend him.

            While he was here, he checked the outside unit that was making a lot of noise. He replaced something and that part was free as it was under warranty. The outside unit is now quiet and we appreciate that.

            Well, we will have no visit to the hospital for the pre-operation tests this week, as the operation is again canceled. Yep, the doctor is unavailable.

            I need to start thanking about taking the grand kids to school this morning, I hope I don't get wet, you know, sugar melts in the rain, and I am very sweet.

            If all goes well, I might even get to pick up my clothes from the cleaners today.

            Wow, who knew ole retired people was so busy?

Rain means mowing !

That is all from this senior retired person, Don the Ford

No comments: