Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

More work 03.16.2022

            It seems as if the Don has to work even when it is not needed. As an example, yesterday the Don had been enjoying taking it easy, while sitting on the Fords ole recliner, when he decided to go out in the back 40 and feed the birds.

            Once he was out back, he noticed there was some weeds growing around flower beds and fence. After feeding the birds, he decided to get the string trimmer out and eliminate some of the weeds. This was not necessary, but it did give him something to do. While trimming the weeds the Don noticed that there were areas that have weeds growing in the back 40, so he may need to get the riding mower out and clean up those areas. The Don also took the string trimmer to the front yard and trimmed a couple areas. 

            The Don has ordered a couple items from his past employer and these items will cause him to do more work. What are the items, they are trellis for two rose bushes? Yep, when I get them, I will need to install them, there is no rest for the ole people.

            Today, I get to take the grandkids to school, I guess I am back on the normal schedule again.

            I still need to do a little work on a couple of the lawn sprinkler heads. I don’t like that work because I will need to be on my hands and knees. Yes, I might be praying while I am down there. I might let the sprinklers run this morning; the yard needs it.

            I get to take the Tres to the vet Thursday, and I have to give him some downers before I take him. They want him to be calm during his visit. The vet still has most people stay in their vehicle while they examine the pet. I do not like that, and Tres does not like that!

            I guess that is it for today, maybe I will have more tomorrow.

 

Do something today!

Senior ole person who needs a break from all this work, Don the Ford

No comments: