Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Get here today 03.05.2022

            Yes, it is supposed to get here today. It, is a package, you know, when you order something, and they ship it to you in a package. Surely you have ordered something and received a package from some carrier, haven't you?

            I thought all you real people knew all about ordering items. I ordered a pair of jeans from a company, which my son Patrick had recommended. He said they are comfortable whether you are standing sitting or even squatting down. I went to the web site to read about these pants, and they noted that these pants have areas that will stretch. I don't understand why they advertise them as ballroom pants, I am not going dancing! Anyway, they should be here today.

            Next week is spring break for the schools in our area. That means I will not have any reason to leave the house. If I don't have a reason to leave the house, then I will probably be allowed to do odd jobs around the house. Trust me, there are plenty of odd jobs to do, and since I am odd, they will be my jobs to do.

            I did clean out another flower bed yesterday, and yes there is a photo.


            I had completed the task and was in the process of putting the tools away, when I noticed I had not cleaned out the round rose bed. I had intended to clean it also, but since I was putting the tools away, I said the heck with it, I will do it another day, little Donnie wants to play.

            I do have some weeds growing in the back 40, so I might need to check the ole riding mower out and then buzz off the weeds. The grass is not yet growing, so I don't need to mow all the yard. I will need to do some work in the front yard with the new flower bed, and I do mean work!

            Maybe I will be able to talk my spouse into taking me to town today, one of the burger places has two fish sandwiches for $6.00, we might be able to afford that.

            I guess I will terminate this activity (for that one person that means, I will stop entering data) and proceed to a different activity, known as, "Getting a cup of coffee." 😊

Smile, it helps!

Senior coffee enthusiast, and one-time nice guy, Don the Ford

No comments: