Translate

Monday, March 28, 2022

Spring or summer 03.28.2022

            The title line asks a question, even though there is no question mark. Is it spring or is it summer? Is seems to me that spring started a week or so ago, and yesterday was the first day of summer.

            For those of you who live here in central Texas, you understand why I am asking the question. For those of you who live elsewhere, you may not know that it was 91 degrees here yesterday. As I see it, 91 degrees is summer!

            What did we do yesterday other than sit outside with cold drink in hand? Well, my favorite spouse was putting some easter decorations out in the front yard (plastic easter eggs). I moved a few items off the trailer and pulled it to the drive way (using the Ford’s ole Chevy, I am too ole to move it very far by hand), where I checked the air pressure in the tires.

            Other than that, I did very little. My first wife did several other tasks inside the house, she likes to keep things in order. 

            That is it for today, I need to get ready to take the kids to school.

 

Enjoy the day!

 

Senior ole retired person who needs to turn the lawn sprinklers on, Don the Ford

No comments: