Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Flight problems 03.13.2022

            Yes, you may have guessed it, Dave and family had their flight canceled yesterday morning, due to weather. They were then allowed to stay in the airport all day and into the night. They were on standby, hoping to get back home. We got a call at 11:00pm saying they were now back in Texas. That did not mean they were home; they were in Dallas. From there they had to drive home during the early morning hours.

            Wow, spring break having fun all week, and then, the weekends like that!

            Well, I guess we are kinda on normal schedule this week. Yep, I will be taking the kids to school this week, but we are not back to normal schedule, due to the day light saving time. Getting up earlier, happy hour coming at a different time, is not good! How long will it take for me to enjoy a nap on time?

            We have no plans for today, just stay home and save gasoline. Other than feeding Tres, I will not be feeding animals today. Do you think my favorite wife will feed me today? If she does not feed me, we have a can of soup that I can warm up. Hay, that might mean I am on a soup diet.

            Hope you have a good day.

 

Doing nothing, good or bad?

Senior retired person who can do nothing as well as anyone, Don the Ford 

No comments: