Translate

Monday, October 25, 2021

What's new? 10/25/2021

            Well, let’s see what happens to be new at the Fords homestead. Sunday morning early, I learned that the toilet would not stop running. This is the same toilet that was repaired by a plumber a couple months ago. I happened to have the needed part to repair the toilet. I did need to get down on my knees several times, part in prayer, and part in this repair process. This work did not do my ole back any good.

            Anything else new at the Ford’s homestead? Yep, I have two cameras in the Ford’s ole Chevy. My favorite spouse found a camera at a very cheap price and she purchased it for me. I decided to put it in the back window. I took the SD card out to see how good it records videos, and it does a very good job. I did learn that I needed to clean the back window after reviewing the videos. Now I record things in front of the vehicle and behind.

            Before no one asks, we have not yet met the neighbor/s. Note; I do not know if there is just one person living there (a male) or if there are two. There is only one vehicle and it has a very loud exhaust.

            I did get through the day yesterday without my back hurting. My plan to not be bending over for a while is working. Since no one asked what my plan is, I will be happy to tell you the plan, and that it is working.

            I will attempt to continue my back plan today, and I get to take the grand kids to school this morning. How we drive to school depends on who is sitting in the front passenger seat. That person gets to decide if we go to Alex’s school or Gabi’s school first. They take turns sitting in the front seat.

            On the way home from dropping the kids off at school, I stopped and got my favorite wife and I a breakfast burrito. The burritos are very good, but the hot sauce that comes with it makes the burrito GREAT! My mouth is still burring and my nose is running, the sauce is great!

            My first wife wants a new lite for the front porch. The ole lite has been there for 42 years. When we first move here, I attached a motion detector to the light. Back in the olden days this motion detector has a 6-foot-long wire and it was place away from the light over the front door. The darn thing has worked all those years.

            A photo of Charlie and Tres napping in the floor!


           That is it for today, I need a cup of coffee, so, I got to go, Don the Ford!

No comments: