Translate

Monday, October 18, 2021

Flies time wow 10/18 2021

            I know, some of you didn’t even look at the title line. For those of you who are awake, as you attempt to read this soon to be wonderful posting, the title line is in reverse. In this setting, reverse means backwards. I know that most of you know what reverse means, but that one person may not have understood.

            Time flies, even if you are not having fun. We are back to Monday again, time does seem to get away from me, but it may just be that my memory isn’t as good as it use to be. I just returned from taking the grand kids to school. It is very cool out this morning so we actually used the heater in the Ford’s ole Chevy, it worked. 

            I did work on the Tension relievers / Meditation enhancers yesterday, heck I even have a photo. What will I do when I run out of scrap wood? Being on a fixed income, I will just have to sit around, take naps, and wish that I had more scrap wood.


            Also, I did install the new security camera replacement yesterday, and it is working like a charm. Yes, there is a photo to follow, as seen through the new camera lens, color is back. The other new camera is portable and can easily be hidden. I am learning to use it.


  
           A neighbor came over yesterday and road the Ford’s ole electric bike. They are considering getting one or two as they would use them when camping. She said she liked it after a short ride, her other half did not ride the bike.

            I have a couple outside projects for today, that is why I have a long-sleeved flannel shirt on. I guess I should get a cup of coffee and get to work outside.

May all your work be …!

Senior retired person on a fixed income who has too much work, Don the Ford

No comments: