Translate

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday 10/09/2021

            Well, Saturday is here and I have already been working. Yep, I went outside and installed a couple pieces of wood at the garage door frame, so my first wife can paint the trim around the door. I need to caulk along the wood and allow it to dry before any painting can take place.

            Our son Patrick and Karla are coming to the Hewitt area today, and we will go out to lunch with them and Karla’s parents.

            Later today we will have the grand kids and they will stay overnight. We will have breakfast at the cracker company Sunday with the grand kids.

            Alex and David will be selling popcorn for the Boy Scouts Sunday afternoon in front of a local store.

            The neighbors are mowing and that is ok, I mowed earlier this week and they are just trying to keep up. For some reason, I don’t like to be the last to mow. I guess I Feel as if I am getting behind, when others mow before me.

 

Enjoy your family and friends!

 

Senior ole person who wants another cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: