Translate

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A few photos 10/13/2021

 

            Today we have a few photos for that one nonreader. First, a single bloom, then several light blue blooms in a pot that is supposed to be empty, the birds planted these flowers, then the Bougainvillea hanging from the patio cover. 




            It may be difficult to see the pecans in the photo below, but they are there and they are big. We hope the squirrels will stay away.

 


           We went to school last evening, Alex and the other kids who are in the 6th grade orchestra, put on a short demonstration of their abilities playing violines. They did a real good job of playing!

            What else did this ole senior person do yesterday? Let me think for a minute. What did I do yesterday? Oh, I remember, I did NOTHING!

            We did talk to another contractor about the work we want done on the front porch. Who knows, he might give us a bid. If anyone was wondering, the tree trimming people never came back and never called. I assume all contractors are taking the big jobs and letting the smaller jobs go to heck. If the work load gets reduced, then they will be after even the small jobs.

            I did get the new cameras, now I need to see if I can learn how to use the solar powered camera. That means, they expect me to read the instructions, and understand what I read! Aint gonna happen!

Read and understand, nope!

Senior retired person on a fixed income who don’t learn by reading, Don the Ford

No comments: