Translate

Monday, October 4, 2021

A little weed, good or not 10/04/2021

            I am not sure if a little weed is good for a senior person or not. One would need to decide what to do with it. As I understand it, weed can be put into food items like cookies, or it could go up in smoke! 😊

            I have always said, if I had the seed for some weed, I would plant it in the back 40. Normally I would not allow any weed in the yard, but maybe a little weed would be good for an ole person, it would give you something to do. 😊

            But allow me to change the subject; I have worked on the Ford's ole, new outside work bench again. I now have handles on the bench, and I am able to move it around easily. I still want one more piece of pipe, and the handles will then be connected, and become as one.

            You don't want to know this, so I will tell you anyway. I have also painted the outside work bench, it looks a little better, but it is still a scrap wood project. I even have an idea for something that could provide an additional work area on the bench, but the new idea has not yet come to fruition (that means it is not completed).



                       

            Photo one the handle is mostly in, photo two the handle fully extended, there are two.

            Back to the weed subject; if you had some weed, would you keep it, or would you get rid of it. I don't think it is illegal.

            In the past, I had told a friend who use to be a narcotics officer, that if I had a seed, I would plant it in the back 40, but I never got the seed. Even though the retired officer did not give me a seed, I have one weed growing right now. I do have a photo of the weed plant that we now have here at the Ford Homestead. It is a small plant right now.


            The plastic pipe protects the weed from being hit by a vehicle going in or out of the driveway. You may need to zoom in on the photo to see the weed.

            I did not get to take the grandkids to school today, but I will pick the Alex up this afternoon.

            It is daylight outside now, so the Tres and I need to go for a walk. I will stop entering data into this posting and get ready to walk.

 

May your weed be small!

 

Senior retired ole person who has never smoked or ate weed, Don the Ford

 

No comments: