Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Nothing Thursday 10/07/2021

            Well, it is Thursday, do you have anything planned for the day? This senior ole person has nothing to do but waste time and wish there was something to do.

            I do get to take the grand kids to school this morning, but that doesn’t take too long.

            The coffee maker needs to be descaled, I guess I can do that.

            My wife of more then half a century will allow me to make some supports for the legs of a bench. That would be a scrap wood project. The board I would use is considered scrap, as it was a shelf in the Ford’s ole garage for years, until the new scrap wood shelving unit was put in place.

            I have some fertilizer that I could put down on the front yard. It needs to be watered after it is spred over the grass. The sprinklers will run tomorrow morning so I guess I could apply the fertilizer this afternoon.

            My first wife wants to paint an area at the Garage door, and there needs to be some calking applied before she can paint, I think she might allow me to do that.

            On Thursday I usually go to the teller machine and get $10.00 so my first wife and I can have some cash to spend next week. I hope we still have $10.00 in the bank.

            I will pick the Alex up from school this afternoon, that usually takes more than an hour. I go early so I can be at the head of the line to get Alex, then we have an interesting drive to his home. He almost always has something to talk about that happened, or that he learned in school that day.

            I went into town earlier this week to purchase a bottle of adult beverage, and they were out. I might be allowed to venture into the city today to see if it is in stock.

            The grass in the front yard needs to be mowed, but that might interfere with my nap time.

            Wow, ole people have lots of time and nothing to do.

 

Don’t get old, stay real!

 

Senior ole retired person with lots of free time, Don the Ford

No comments: