Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Back on schedule 10/12/2021

            It is Tuesday, and ole seniors here at the Ford Homestead are back on schedule. Being on schedule allows me to know when it is time for a nap, or time to eat. My schedule basically consists of taking the grand kids to school, and bringing Alex home from school, with lunch and a nap in the middle. Even though it isn’t on my schedule, my first wife often finds projects that she allows me to do.

            Example; yesterday afternoon, I had cleared out items from the hot house, swept it, killed a bunch of wasps, and put the so-called shelves back in order. Why did I work on the hot house, it is predicted to be in the 40s next week, that means a freeze could pop up in the near future?

            After the hot house work, I began pulling weeds from the back 40. I did not get them all pulled, but this ole senior’s body was getting tired so I stopped.

            My present spouse purchased me a new tube of caulk, and allowed this ole person, even though he was tired, to finish caulking the area at the garage door.

            Today I will help my favorite spouse to paint the area around the garage door, if it isn’t raining all day.

            I would like to get the chop saw out of the shed, as I have a little project in mind, but the rain will likely keep me inside all day.

            Speaking of rain, Tres was outside this morning when it began to rain, and he did not move. Yep, he was under the patio roof and the rain was not hitting him. The roof is very nice to keep the sun and the rain off.

            Darn it, I just remember that my new security cameras will be here tomorrow, and the rain will keep me from installing them. I never get to do anything that is fun.

            I need to get ready to take the kids to school.

 

Enjoy the rain, it’s free!

 

Senior retired person who is kind of back on schedule, Don the Ford

No comments: