Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Did it, it did 10/14/2021

 

            What does that silly title line mean, well it seems to be a question and an answer all in one short comment. Did it rain, yes it did! See how easy it is to get the info out to the reading public.

            We were to have chances of rain, off and on yesterday. My spouse wanted to do some painting around the garage door. We could do the painting, but would we get rain and mess up our work. My first wife decided to allow the painting, and we approached the job as a team. My present spouse had the roller in her hand, and I was given the 1.5-inch paint brush. I was trying to do the close work and she was covering the large areas.

            To make this story a little shorter, we got it painted, we did not get rain during the day, it actually looks good.

            When we sat outside with our diet coke in hand, yesterday afternoon, we were both proud of the accomplishment!

            Did we get some rain last evening, yes, we did! I checked the Ford’s ole rain gage this morning, and that gage is almost as old as me, it had a little over two inches of rain in the gage. That means I can turn the lawn sprinklers off for a while. 

            Topic alteration; I was attempting to understand how to use the new, solar powered security camera. First let me say, the camera can be charged using a USB connection, or it can be installed with the solar panel, and get a little charging every sunny day.

            The problem as I see it, I don’t get an audible alarm when there is motion. It does have a high-quality video. I do not handle written instructions very well, but I will keep trying.


      
      The above photo was taken from a video on the new camera. The camera was sitting on a table in the Ford’s ole garage.

            Before that one person asks, no I did not replace the camera that is not working properly, I will do that when I get ready!             Get off my case! Wow I can’t even take a nap without someone complaining!

May you understand instructions!

Senior retired ole person who will try to stay dry today, Don the Ford

No comments: