Translate

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Fall has fell 10/17/2021

            I can see by the look on your face, that you think the title line is not needed, now that the temp is 44 degrees this morning, heck, everyone knows that Fall is here. In fact, you are correct. Hay, this may be the first time you have ever been correct. You get a gold star!           

            Now I have started something, I should have never awarded you a gold star. Everyone is going to want a gold star now. Why am I so nice? I am just too generous for my own good!

            Topic alteration; I did work on the, “Tension relievers / Meditation enhancers yesterday. This scrap wood is difficult to work with, I had to use one of the Tension relievers to help me relax during the work process. Before anyone asks, yes, they will be for sale to real people, and free to the retired senior people!

            Subject swing; lets see if I have a photo or two. The first photo I found interesting; it is shadows of trees holding hands.


         Second photo is of early morning clouds, I don’t know why but I find clouds interesting. 


            That is, it for today, I now head for that cup of coffee!

 

Be positive, it helps everyone!

            When we are positive, we feel good, and we make others feel good!

                        Thank you for helping me feel good!

 

Senior ole retired person who appreciates some positive comments, Don the Ford

No comments: