Translate

Friday, October 15, 2021

They are back 10/15/2021

            As this senior retired person sits here in the Ford’s ole office chair, trying to make his brain begin to work, he noticed that one of his cameras has again been attacked by spiders. Yep, the spiders have placed webs in front of the #5 cam. As I have noted in prior postings, one can not see the spider webs in the day, but when they go into night mode the webs are seen. I guess I should give up my happy hour time, and go to each cam checking them for webs every afternoon.             Wow, the Don will be having “unhappy hour”!

            I did not do much of anything yesterday. My favorite wife did allow me to take her out to supper. We got a new employee for our server, I tried to break him in right, by joking with him. At first, he was a little resistant. Later when one of the managers came over and talked with us while the server was at the table, I noted that we liked him, and that he was doing a good job. That seemed to help him be more outgoing. We did leave him a nice tip.

            A friend is supposed to come over this morning and we will attempt to rake up acorns that can be used at the deer lease. Unfortunately for my friend, but fortunately for me, there are less acorns under the red oak trees this year. Heck, if we had the numbers of acorns as in the past, I would have already filled the Ford’s ole red wagon with acorns a couple times.

            Other than raking acorns, the only task I have scheduled for the day would be delivering and picking up Grand kids from school.

            If the rain stays away, I might get the Ford’s ole chop saw out and cut some wood for a silly scrap wood project I have in mind. That is if I am not too tired from raking acorns. 

            This post is short and sweet. Ok, it is short and not sweet!

 

Play safe, be happy!

            If you can’t have fun, don’t do it!

 

Senior retired ole person Don the Ford

No comments: