Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

What's up 07/27/2021

            Well, we are heading toward the eye doctor’s office in Temple Texas this morning. Donna has an appointment. There is always a lot of traffic, and we are not sure where the doctor is located. Yes, we have the address, and the GPS will get us there, but which of the buildings and offices at that address, do we go to? We are going a little early allowing us time to discover the area.  

            I have two photos for the reading and or viewing public. The first is of a late riser. This morning while I was reviewing the back 40, I discovered one red new black berry. I don’t know why he or she is a late riser, but it is there.


                                                             

            I have a photo that I will share, it is of a project that is not yet complete. I need to get these fellows painted and then I hope that the grand kids might want to help by putting eyes, nose and mouth on them. Who knows, one of them might get a hat or cap. Have you ever seen a gray with a hat on? What if they had pants or shorts on? Wow, so many possibilities, if the grand kids will help.


                                                           

            Well, that is it for now, hope you have a safe day!

 

May all your grays be friendly!

 

Senior retired person who is gray, but not a gray alien, Don the Ford

No comments: