Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Yes, I did 07/08/2021

            This happened on Wednesday, I had gone to get gas for the pickup, and for the lawn mowers. After that, I got a cup of coffee and started for home. It came to mind that I could go by the bank and get our $10.00 for our weekly stipends (look it up if you don’t know what a stipends is).

            Arriving at the teller machine, I again noticed cobwebs with bugs and other things in them, on both sides of the machine, and some across the face of the machine. Every week when I come to the machine, I see these cobwebs and I wonder why someone doesn’t take a broom and clean them off the machine.

            I was able to get our $10.00 allowance, and I decided to go in and tell someone what I thought, I mean, what I saw as a problem. I walked in the lobby of the bank and I saw one person in an office talking on a phone. There was a security guard and one teller, the rest of the bank was empty. I walked toward the guard and the teller asked if she could help me. I said, “I want to talk to the person in charge”.  The teller said, that would be, and she gave me a name and pointed at the person’s office. I walked over and looked in the office and said, “No one there”. Then the security guard said that the person in charge was in the break room. The teller went in and a few moments later a lady came out. She was pleasant and we walked into her office.

            I said, I almost never come inside the bank, I do have a couple accounts with you. Every week I go to the teller machine, and every week I wonder why someone doesn’t clean the cobwebs off the machine.

            I then said, I am sure you haven’t been out to the machine, and she said she has not. I suggested that once a week someone go out there with a broom and sweep the webs and bugs off the machine. I then thanked her for her time and I left. Now that I am thinking about it, I don’t recall her saying thanks to me, but she did say, it may need to be cleaned daily. 

            Have a problem, let the top dog know about it. Whether they do anything or not, I feel better! If they don’t fix the situation, I can use another bank.

Topic change: It is over, and it just started!

            The work on the fire place is over, I believe everything is where it is supposed to be, and I have another photo. Are you getting tired of these photos?


                                                                       

            Now let’s get to, “It just started”. The Ford’s coffee maker has quit (the problem just started). Yep, not a cup of coffee for me this morning. Yesterday, I was preparing to descale the coffee maker. I pushed the button and the unit stopped working. It is 3 months old and should be under warrantee. I tried to call them yesterday evening but the wait was too long. I will try again this morning.

            No coffee, what a day!

 

May your coffee be hot, and your tea cold!

Senior retired person who is in need of a cup, Don the Ford

No comments: