Translate

Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 1, 2021

            Wow, time fly’s when we are having fun, and for us ole people, it fly’s by very quickly too. July is here, and I know there is some holiday coming up this month.

            I assume real people still celebrate these holidays with cook outs and swim parties, but us ole people just stay inside and hope we have enough food to eat. Wow, if us ole people could just be like you real people for a while.

            I need to change the topic as I do not have a lot of time writing this posting, I have a dental appointment this morning and I need to take a shower. I have a photo I wanted to show you, it is of a black berry that I picked yesterday. This berry is very large. Everything is bigger in Texas! 

                                               

            That is a ruler next to the berry. In the plate we see other black berries of normal size.

 

Stay safe, be Happy!

 

Senior ole person who needs a shower, Don the Ford

No comments: