Translate

Friday, July 2, 2021

Mow day 07/02/2021

            Well, we spent time in Temple yesterday at the eye doctor. Donna went through a few eye test, then we headed back to Hewitt.

            We had an early supper at the Cracker restaurant, the food was good but the new employees are somewhat slow on service.

            Today we will have the grandkids here at the homestead. I kind of assume that if Dave don’t get off work early that we will go to the chicken place for some lunch.

            The weather person said it will rain later today so I am going to attempt to mow the front and back yards this morning. I know, there will be little shade but I want to get it done before the rain comes.

            Well, if I don’t get started, I may never get done mowing, but a second cup of coffee might give me the energy to mow faster!

 

May you be a blessing to someone today!

 

Senior retired person who must work his poor tired ole body, Don the Ford

No comments: