Translate

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Find new things 07/28/2021

            Well, I guess I am once again complaining. Yes, I may be the habitual complainer, but we all need to be something.

          What is my complaint this morning, it is the stuff on TV? Yes, I am commenting on the repeating of the same thing multiple times each day and sometimes continuing into the next day.

          The title line states, “Find new things”, and that to me means I need to break some old habits. One ole habit is, while here at the desk I keep the TV on. I guess the intent would be, if something interesting came on I would know about it. Heck, half the time I turn the sound off so I can constipate, I mean concentrate, on what I am writing.  I turned the TV off about 10 minutes ago and it is quiet in here.

          Why can’t it be quiet when I am trying to take a nap in the Ford’s ole recliner? I will enlighten you as to why. The TV in the front room is on all the time. Why do I call it a front room, it is not at the front of the house, possibly I should call it the family room as it is where the Tres, Charlie and Molly seem to gather! They defiantly leave their hair on the carpet, maybe it should be the hair room. My first wife usually vacuums the room a couple times daily.

          What? Nope, no one asked about me killing two people, and that is ok. Heck, I probably would not read all the postings if someone other than me was writing them. I kind of look at these as if they are my journal.

If you want to get off the mailing list let me know, I will not cry too much!

          The grand kids are here today, and I have a project if they want to participate. I have painted three gray aliens white, (being senior retired people, we can’t afford to purchase any gray paint) so if the grandees want to draw faces on the gray / white, we can maybe have a contest to see which of us can draw the silliest alien.

          I probably can’t break old habits, but maybe I can add a couple new habits which would make me feel as if I had found something new to do!

          Well, I guess that is it for now.

Find new things, Try one thing different today!

Senior retired person who will try to get at least one nap today, Don the Ford  

No comments: