Translate

Friday, July 16, 2021

Birthday 07/16/2021

            As we know, today is the day that we celebrate my first wife's birthday, although me and the grand kids did celebrate with my present spouse yesterday. We had a nice meal and then the restaurant gave my favorite wife a free ice cream dessert. I should note, the grand kids did share in the dessert, photo to follow.

                                               

            It seems as if the dessert was enjoyed. 😊     I didn't get a bite! 😐

 

            Today I plan to mow, or let Alex mow. I hope he wears his shoes and not his sandals. I need to get outside and trim the front yard before Alex starts the mowing process. I did have the grand kids on the riding mower a little while yesterday but there needs to be more time driving it before they can mow with it.

 

Don't waste time, get to work!

 

Senior retired person who needs to get to it, Don the Ford

No comments: