Translate

Monday, July 12, 2021

Well, its Monday 07/12/2021

            Yep, it is Monday again. We have not yet received the new coffee maker; it was in Mesquite Texas this morning at 3:00am, which means it might make it here today.

            We have the grand kids all week this week, the other grandparents who normally have them on Monday and Tuesday, are out of town. Maybe I can get one of the grand kids to mow the front yard at the end of the week.

            Speaking of working in the yards, I went to the ditch behind the homestead yesterday and cut down some of the weeds. I did not get them all as there is water in the ditch, and I did not want to walk through the mud and water. Photos of ditch, before and after, to follow.



                       

            When the mud and water leaves, I will address the other side. Most residents do not keep the weeds in the ditch cut down, even though they own the property.

            I also worked on the number 3 berry patch, all 6 plants living at this time. I did add some top soil and watered the area.

            I understand that the mocking birds that make a lot of noise at night may be a lonely male, hoping to find a mate. A friend who knows a lot about birds informed me of that.

 

            Well, I need to get away from this puter so my grandson can use the desk.

 

Eat less, exercise more!

Senior retired person who need a real cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: