Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

What can I tell you 07/13/2021

            Let's see, how should I start? I don't have anything to talk about that would be interesting to you, my favorite reader of the blog!

            I have an eye doctor appointment this morning, its my six-month visit, they will likely dilate my eyes, I just love that, "NOT".

            Speaking of doctor's appointments, I have my yearly physical tomorrow morning.

            Let us continue with doctors' comments, my wife has an appointment with her allergist today. Wow we are helping keep the medical people employed!

            If I may, I would like to change the topic; this morning when we were getting ready to get the paper, there was a person walking his dog down the street. Can you believe some stranger would walk a dog down our street? We had to wait until this person and dog walked to the end of the block and back before we could go out to get the paper.

            Then when Tres and I were walking, there was another person walking his dogs. Yes, I said dogs, he had two dogs. His dogs barked at us, and Tres barked at his dogs. Why can't these people wait until Tres and I finish walking, then they are welcome to walk! 

            Topic change, the grand kids are here today, we always enjoy having them here. I asked Alex if he was willing to mow the front yard this coming Friday, allowing this ole senior person to rest. He said he would mow the yard! 😊

            Yesterday, we received enough rain that we did not need to have the lawn sprinklers on today.

            The neighbor who is putting his house up for sale has been working to make the outside look a little better. They planted some flowers near the front door which looks nice, and he mowed and trimmed the yard which also improves the look of the house. They are good neighbors; I hope any new neighbors will be as good.

            There may be some good news, our new coffee maker is in Waco and should be delivered today, along with the carton of coffee pods! 😊

            Well, I guess I should get dressed to go to the eye doctor. Visits to the eye doctor are basically hurry up, and wait, with wait being used most! 😐

 

May your day be doctorless!

 

Senior person who needs a cup of java, Don the Ford

No comments: