Translate

Monday, July 26, 2021

Plans, who has plans 07/26/2021

            Actually, the title line is a question, "Who has plans?" If getting a cup of coffee in a couple minutes, and then flopping in the fords ole recliner is considered as having plans, then I have plans! 😊

            I did get the jig saw out yesterday, just in case I had the motivation to do something today, and if I do, I could cut some wood. As the reading public should know, I mean those in the reading public who actually read, I in the past, made a gray alien. In truth it is a white alien, I did not have any gray paint. 😐

            I have made a larger pattern of the grays, and I have the board from which I could manufacture two aliens. If I had some money, (hint for a donation) I would get some gray paint along with a big black magic marker. The grays have black eyes and I could use the marker for the eyes, nose and mouth.

            Yesterday, we did go out for a late lunch with Patrick, Karla, Dave, Claire, Gabi and Alex. The food was good, the conversation was excellent! I have a photo which was taken prior to the food being served. You might notice that Gabi's hand is moving, it was in the process of striking her brother. Brothers often need a little physical contact, (hit with a fist) in order to keep them focused.

 


            Topic change, aka, comment from the Don!

            Have you watched any of the Olympics? Have you watched any of the female athletes in the so-called Beach volleyball? I am a male subject, and when females show almost all their body parts, I will look. Just because I will look, does not mean I agree with the way they dress. Come on, the male athletes do not dress that way, and the females should cover up some of their body parts. 

            Well, I guess it is time for the coffee and maybe some fruit! I hope I; I mean you, have a good day!

Do something you like today!

Senior retired person who needs some sort of motivation, Don the Ford

No comments: