Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Saturday again 07/31/2021

            Allow me to start with this comment; I had composed the article for this posting and somehow I deleted it. Did it make me mad? Yep! Am I still mad? Nope! Did I get another cup of coffee in an effort to calm the ole senior Ford down? Yep!     Stuff happens!

            As stated above, I had completed a posting for today and I accidently deleted it. I am now attempting to again address the deleted topics.

            I have the XM radio playing the old music from the 50s, as I attempt to recreate the lost posting. I would like a cookie to go along with my coffee, that might help my memory as I attempt to recall what this ole Head had previously composed. 

            I give up, I can’t recreate the previous masterpiece, this will be different.

            The first photo is of a flower that is growing in the back 40.


 
            The second photo is of a cloud. Yesterday I was sitting outside, and as usual I was admiring the big fluffy white clouds. I began to wonder, if all the moisture from all the clouds all around the world were to fall to the earth, and if the humidity in the air was to also be deposited on the earth, would that have an effect on the sea levels? If so, how much? My ole mine works in mysterious ways.


  
            While walking this morning with the Tres I saw a couple things that caught my detention, I mean attention. One house had a large Texas Star on the front. The star was probably 30 inches across, and it was hanging on an angle, not upright. How did I know it was crooked, there was the word Texas!        How embarrassing! 

            Another house has two trees in the front yard and they have carefully removed the grass from around the trees, in a square area about 12 feet across /square. They have planted flowers in the area, the flowers look nice. The squares were probably at one time square with the street or the front of the house, but now there is a slight angle. If I can see it, they should be able to see it and correct the error.              How embarrassing! 

            Our next-door neighbors have sold their home, and will be leaving the area in two weeks. We will miss them, and the chocolate cookies that their kids occasionally brought me.

 

May you be healthy and happy!

Senior ole retired person who has kind of reconstructed this posting, Don the Ford

No comments: