Translate

Friday, July 23, 2021

Front done back today 07/23/2021

            Yesterday, the Alex mowed the front yard, I did the trimming. Today I plan to put, “The Alex”, on the Ford’s ole riding mower in the back 40. I have previously trimmed around the fence and flower beds, that will allow him, while learning to mow, to not get too close. Later he will be required to get close.

            Theme change; as I was working in the sun yesterday, I had my ole cowboy hat on. I decided to get a couple photos showing the old hat, and hopefully encouraging you to donate toward a new hat for, “the Don!”


   

                                

            This hat was new many years ago. It keeps the sun off, but it tells anyone who see it on me, that I am a retired senior on a fixed income. Real people have new hat, it would be good to be like real people.

            I have another photo, and in this photo, I show you how difficult it is for me to put together these wonderful postings. In the following photo you will see that I can’t get close to the desk to work.


                                   

            Alex is out back getting the mower ready; I need to get out there too.

Mow not, enjoy the day!

 

Senior retired person who isn’t mowing today, Don the Ford

No comments: