Translate

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Ditch it or not 07/21/2021

            Ditch it or not, that is the question. I have ditched it ever since we moved here, although none of the other neighbors do. The city has weed killer sprayed on the ditches early in the growing season, and it knocks down the weeds for a short while. When they come back, that is when the weeds come back not the city, I take over.

            I have a couple photos of the ditch again, (the 2 previous photos were from 07/12/2021) before and after shots of the back side of the ditch this time. We had a somewhat cool morning with clouds keeping the sun at bay. I attack the weeds using the battery powered string trimmer. The first battery had been used some so it didn’t last too long. The second battery did good and I got the weeds knocked down. The wood fence in the second photo, is about 4 feet inside their property line, and I do not cut their weeds.


 

       
     It had rained the day before so there was water back in the ditch.

            Let’s get to today, Wednesday: the grand kids are scheduled to be here today, what could be better than that?

            I have no real plans for today other than to have some of that home made Chicken soup for lunch. I might work on another gray alien today, maybe I can get the grand kids to help.

            Wow, I was just hit with an urge to get a cup of coffee, I need to go, goodbye!

 

May all aliens be Gray!

 

Senior retired person who may have made a political comment, Don the Ford

No comments: