Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2021

My doctor said 07/15/2021

            I did get my annual physical yesterday. My doctor is a lady. At the end of the visit she said, “You are looking good”! Do you think she was flirting with me? Now that I think about it, she may have said, “Everything is looking good”, she may not have been flirting, darn it! The doctor and I talked about a lot of things, even my blog. She actually went on line to see it during the visit.

            Story telling time; my favorite granddaughter and I were setting at the kitchen table having lunch yesterday. It was just too quiet as we ate, there was no conversation. I decided to open my mouth for something other than putting food in it. This is where that one person likes to interject some comment, in an effort to belittle me, your almost favorite author. I reject the comment and continue with my story. I decided to relate a story I had written several years ago, as Gabi and I ingest the food.

            This story was about time travel. In short, a fellow was able to access a time machine without anyone knowing, and he traveled back in time, in an attempt to convince himself to, not kill someone. Gabi listen and seemed to enjoy the story, and she completely understood the ending.

            It rained again yesterday afternoon and early evening, saving the home owners money as we do not need to water the yards. 

            Let’s get to today; we are planning on going out for lunch with the grand kids to celebrate my favorite wife’s birthday, which is tomorrow. My present spouse suggested that instead of the two of us going out Friday evening for supper, we could go at lunch today with the grand kids. We should have good food and great conversations.

            There is not a lot of anything else happening today, we may get the riding mower out and let the grand kids ride it, learning to navigate around flower beds and black berry patches. I think they will stay away from the black berries, in an effort to avoid the stickers. Those darn bushes, seem to reach out and grab you when you walk or ride by.

            Maybe it will not rain today, which would make it better for mowing tomorrow.

 

Be nice to ole people!

 

Senior ole person you should be nice to, Don the Ford

 

  

No comments: