Translate

Thursday, July 29, 2021

A couple topics 07/29/2021

            Wow, the Ford has a couple topics for today's wonderful article. Let's start with the grays when in fact they are whites. Gabi, Alex, and I, each drew our versions of the Aliens. I think I can safely say, these aliens do not have the virus, as do some aliens from other countries. Gabi's is most artistic, Alex's is not of a gray, it is a Xenomorph, (Don't ask me, that's what Alex said it is) mine has a bow tie and hair, I have two photos, one displayed at the Ford's swing, and one in the berry bed #3. Enjoy.



                                              

            I was invited to a free Steak lunch at my former employer last week. The company had a record sales year, and provided steak lunches for all employees and retirees. My invite came via email, the morning of the lunch, which did not allow enough time for me to change plans, so I did not get to go. This ole senior retired person missed out on some free food!

            Maybe they just didn't want us ole retired people who are on a fixed income to attend. I guess us ole retired people can pick up some extra aluminum cans from the highway, and possibly have enough money to buy, "A can of Spam", to celebrate!  😐

            Let us get to another subject; I had planned to have Alex mow the back 40 today, but he isn't feeling well, heck he was throwing up a few minutes ago, he doesn't have a fever, so it is probably a stomach bug. We will keep an eye on him, and I will mow the back 40. He may feel ok tomorrow and he can them mow the front yard. Heck, I hope I don't have to mow both yards. That would be too much work for and ole person! 😊

            I already have had a second cup of coffee and I am almost finished with this article, post, note, comment, or whatever the heck it is! 😐

 

Be safe, nice and happy today!

                        Senior retired ole person on a fixed income,

                        who might get a can of Spam to celebrate a record year,

                                                Don the Ford!

No comments: