Translate

Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday is here 03/12/2021

            Shot day! 😊

 

            Photo of me after my favorite spouse cut my hair. 😊

                                               

            What could be better than a photo of me, showing that my present spouse has began using her right hand again. I think she may have been embarrassed to see me with all that hair hanging around my neck and ears. She also knows that the check has been sent to the IRS and we will be broke for maybe a year or more.

            What? Oh, yes, the oil can has the name Ford on it, and before you ask, there is a photo of me in my office area. When I need something positive to look at, I glance at my photo.

            Tres and I went for a walk this morning, and today I was carrying a dog deterrent, pepper spray. If we are approached by and aggressive dog or dogs, I will be happy to provide them with an amount of pepper spray. This spray is made to be used on dogs. It was given to me by a neighbor, to be used on another neighbors' dogs.

 

Not there yet, wear the mask!

 

Senior retired person who may get poked in the arm today, Don the Ford 

No comments: