Translate

Monday, March 22, 2021

A spiritual presence 03/22/2021

            Ghost may be all around us, and we just don’t know it. Now that one person may be thinking, why is the Ford thinking about ghosts. Well, I will attempt to enlighten you with comments that are all true.

            I was sitting at the Ford’s ole desk when I noticed, on one of the security cameras, my wood rocking chair was rocking. There was no one outside.

            My first thought was the wind is blowing. I then looked at the wind chime hanging in the tree, and it was not moving. The rocker stopped in what I consider a neutral position. After about a minute the chair moved again, this time it leaned back about 4 inches and stayed there.

            Naturally I assumed there was wind pushing it back. I then decided I would go outside and see how much wind was blowing. There was a very light breeze but not enough to move the chair or the wind chime.

            I sat down on the swing, about 20 feet from the rocker and watched. I sat there for about 10 minutes and the chair did not move. There was a light breeze blowing on my back but not enough wind to make the chair move.

            I walked over to the chair; this chair is a heavy chair. I used my hand and moved it, which told me it would take a considerable amount of wind to make it move.

            Returning to the Fords ole desk I again watched the chair from the monitor, but it did not move.

            Was there, “A spiritual presence” in the chair earlier, or not? If so, who’s spiritual presence was it?

            Ghosts or spirits, how ever you think of them, they do exist. If you don’t believe in spirits, then I guess you don’t believe in the Bible.

Spirits or Ghosts, have nothing to do with us wearing the mask!

Senior retired person and friend of the spirit, Don the Ford

No comments: