Translate

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Grounds keeper 03/03/2021

            For that one non-believer, and we all know who you are, I did work my poor little ole body, ok my large ole body, yesterday afternoon, until it was worn out. Heck I was almost not able to drag my large body back into the homestead after working, but surprisingly enough, I was able to mix an adult beverage, as a way to revive my poor ole retired person’s body.

            I attached a photo of me on yesterday’s posting, and I had a comment from my present wife that it was all dark, and she could not see anything. I explained to her that her phone did not have a bright enough screen to properly display said photo. I will attempt to display a different selfie of me taken this morning in the bright morning sun light, the reflection in the Ford’s ole Chevy window is brighter than the photo yesterday. 

`                                  

            One should look at me in the selfie, and not the flag pole or the antennas. Try to stay focused on me, it makes me happy to be in your focus!

            I do plan to continue working in the yard today as there is still plenty that needs to be done.

            The governor of this state is allowing all businesses to reopen. He also has removed the mask mandate as of next Wednesday. Personally, I think the businesses should be open but I don’t think removing the mask mandate is a good idea, at least not yet. Too many businesses will not require the masks, and there will be tons of people not wearing them. I suggest we should do our best to avoid all business that do not require them, and of course we should continue to wear them.

Politicians, should have brains!

Senior person who will continue to wear a mask, Don the Ford

No comments: