Translate

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday, my day off 03/06/2021

            Yes, Saturday and every other day are my days off. Most real people think I have been off, mentally, most of my life.

            I did get a bunch of the back yard vegetation properly butchered yesterday. A lot of the vegetation has been butchered, whether it was done properly or not, will be learned later when everything begins to grow.

            If my ole senior body allows me, I may get back out there and attempt to finish the project today. I did review and water the flowers in the Fords so-called hot house. Most of the flowers are dead or partially dead. A neighbor noted that he lost flowers to the cold, and he was also using a heat lamp.

            The last time we saw our cat Charlie was yesterday morning when we let him and Molly out. Not sure what has happened or where he may be. My favorite wife is walking down the street looking for him. I went to the ole shed and checked to be sure I had not locked him up in it, as the door was open a lot yesterday. He could be hurt, he could be locked in someone’s garage, he is friendly, so someone may have taken him. 

 

Charlie, where are you?

 

Senior workaholic and coffee connoisseur, Don the Ford  

No comments: