Translate

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

What day is it 03/16/2021

            As an elderly person, poor, and hardly able to get out of my ole recliner, I often wonder what day it is. I know, all you real people don’t have that problem, and have no idea what it is like not to know if it is Monday again, or maybe it is Friday.

            Yesterday, which has no name, was a day of sitting and doing nothing.

I did get all the Flowers out of the hot house; most appear as dead.

I did take Tres for a walk.

I did mow the front yard.

I did sweep up the clippings from the street.

I did pickup Alex from school.

I did pick up Gabi from school.

I did locate some of the hidden sprinkler heads.

I did have an adult beverage as I sat outside.

            As you can see, ole people are not able to do much and they just sit around complaining about being old.

           

Appointment; a schedule time for a meeting or event.  What does Disappointment mean?

 

              A comment as I see it, about the future:

              Most people use a plastic card to purchase everything. It will not be long before your driver’s license or your state ID, will be associated with a major credit / debit card company. You will then need to carry only one card with you.

              Heck, if you like that idea, the next option will probably make you even more happy. You can get a small chip inserted into your right hand or in your forehead, this chip can be scanned and it will have all your personal and financial info. You will not need a drivers license or a credit / debit card. Go to the store, walk in, get the items you want and walk out.             It can’t get much better than that!

              Oh, it gets better and part of this already exists. You will no longer need keys for your car, the chip will lock or unlock the doors to your vehicle. When you get into the vehicle, after you buckle your seat belts, get your seat and mirrors adjusted, you say the word “Start”, and the vehicle will start.

              Not everyone will want to have the chip, life will become very difficult for those who don’t take the chip.

              For the criminals, if they take the chip, the authorities will know any time they enter any business. If they have a warrant for their arrest, the authorities can come and get them.

              For the criminals and others who don’t take the chip, it will not be seen as good. Anywhere they go, they will not be allowed into any business without the chip. A criminal or person without the chip can not buy or sell anything.

              As you may see, the future is filled with many seemingly good things!           Are they good?

                                                          6 6 6

 

            Well, my favorite spouse has a project for me to do, so I had better stop trying to avoid her, and just get busy.

 

Please think of others, stay safe!

 

Senior project engineer here at the homestead, Don the Ford

No comments: