Translate

Monday, March 15, 2021

Nothing to report 03/15/2021

            The first thing that we don’t need to report, we are feeling good after the second shot. A friend called checking on us yesterday, and she did not get an answer on the phone. She called again later and I answered the phone. She had assumed that we were doing worse since we did not answer the first call. I explained, when she called the first time, my favorite wife had gone to town shopping, and I was in the back 40 mowing. I must say, the back 40 looks nice after I mowed.

            We didn’t get much rain yesterday so I ran the sprinkler system. I did water the black berries and some flowers.

            I need to get fertilizer and some other items for the coming yard work. All the dead or mostly dead flowers in the hot house need to be brough out and either tossed out, or replanted. Too much work for a senior retired person.

            So far, the time change has not affected me, but the dog and cats have been slightly affected. When you are use to getting to go outside or eating, at a certain time, and then it changes, things get odd. That is what Tres told me!

            As I was preparing to sit outside yesterday afternoon for a happy hour, I noticed a puddle of water on the driveway. The water reminded me of a long-ago president. See what you think.

                                                           

            I went to the cracker restaurant yesterday to pick up a to go order and I was surprised by the number of people there. I drove around the parking lot 3 times before I found a parking space close enough to the door that I could get my order. All the to go spaces had vehicles in them. They did not bring the food out to me, I had to go inside to get the food. I will say most people had their masks on.

            That is it for now, I need to get to work, hope you have a blessed day!

 

Mask, wash, stay apart, get shot! Not with a gun!

                                                                                               

Senior person who may work too hard today, Don the Ford

No comments: